Complete peace of mind for you and your loved ones with our
24 hour a day personal monitoring and response service
For your free no-obligation 12 week trial* Book a Demo
Monitoring & ResponseLess than £6 a week
A personal monitoring and response service at the touch of a button for complete peace of mind.
We can help your loved one stay independent in their own home, and provide reassurance they are safe. Or help you if you are coping with an illness; just come out of hospital or need a bit more support while living alone.
We provide support and peace of mind allowing you or your loved one to live an independent life.
- We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Lightweight portable alarm pendant can be worn around the neck or wrist.
- If anything happens such as a fall or illness strikes, the alarm is activated by pressing the pendant.
- Our highly qualified Helpline staff will assess the situation and arrange appropriate help. This may be calling a family member, GP or our own dedicated Response Team – the only one of its kind in Essex.
We are not just a service for older people, whatever your situation get in touch and see how we can help you or your loved one live a more independent and safe life.
Helpline is free for the first 12 weeks. After this time you can decide whether to continue with us or not. Book a no-obligation free demonstration in your own home today.
Our Monitoring service is also available on its own without the RESPONSE element for less than £4 a week.
* Subject to T&C’s, please call for more details
“I wear my personal alarm all the time and recommend it to my friends.”
– Mrs Cole, 82, Colchester
Colchester Helpline gives me freedom and independence. I don’t have to rely on my family and they don’t need to check in every day.
– Scott Harry
Monitoring & Response
Pay by direct debit
Pay by direct debit
Call us on
Our friendly team are available to answer all your questions